One click on a malicious link is all it takes to unleash the worst the Internet has to offer. Click Thinking content encourages users to think before they act, providing helpful examples and insights that make training and learning fun. It also covers a wide range of information security topics relevant to today’s security-aware companies.
Click links on this page to download complimentary content.
Released June 2019
Released May 2019
What is catfishing and how to detect it.
Released April 2019
A look at why senior executives are not immune to social engineering and phishing attacks.
Working from Home
Released January 2019
Informs employees about safety while working from home.
Web Browsing and Work
Released December 2018
Informs employees about the risks and ramifications of browsing the web at work.
- Click Thinking – December 2018 Edition
- Web Browsing and Work Infographic
- Web Browsing and Work Spotlight
Internet of Things
Released November 2018
Alerts viewers to the risks of using internet-connected devices.
Released September 2018
A look at the risks of using public Wi-Fi and ways to protect yourself.
Bring Your Own Device (BYOD)
Released August 2018
Examines risks to using one device for both personal and business purposes.
Released July 2018
Tips to protect you and your company when networking professionally.
- Click Thinking – July 2018 Admin Edition
- Professional Networking Infographic
- Professional Networking Spotlight
Released June 2018
Explores the dangers of downloading apps from the Internet.
Vishing and Smishing
Released May 2018
A closer look at the practices of voice phishing (Vishing) and text phishing (SMiShing) with an emphasis on protecting business.
- Click Thinking – May 2018 Admin Edition
- Vishing and SMiShing Infographic
- Vishing and SMiShing Spotlight
Personal and Physical Security
Released April 2018
We focus on personal and physical security concepts using fun personas to identify the types of tactics cybercriminals use to gain access to secure areas.
- Click Thinking – April 2018 Admin Edition
- Personal and Physical Security Infographic
- Personal and Physical Security Spotlight
- Training Card: Badger
- Training Card: Impersonator
- Training Card: Piggybacker
- Training Card: Shoulder Surfer
- Training Card: Rogue Device
Travel and Out of Office
Released March 2018
An in-depth look at cybersecurity threats that can arise during business travel and ways to protect your data and company network while on the road.
- Click Thinking – March 2018 Admin Edition
- Travel and Out of Office Infographic
- Travel and Out of Office Spotlight
- Travel and Out of Office 5 Tips
Business Email Compromise
Released February 2018
We examine how cybercriminals pull off business email compromise scams in an engaging and stylish comic-style format.
- Click Thinking – February 2018 Admin Edition
- Business Email Compromise (BEC) Infographic
- Business Email Compromise (BEC) Spotlight
Personally Identifiable Information
Released January 2018
A look at what qualifies as personally identifiable information (PII) and how cybercriminals use it to commit crimes like identify theft.
- Click Thinking – January 2018 Admin Edition
- Personally Identifiable Information (PII) Infographic
- Personally Identifiable Information (PII) Spotlight
Click Thinking Bundle 1
- Click Thinking 1 – Admin Edition
- Click Thinking 1 – Employee Edition
- Click Thinking Ransomware Infographic
Click Thinking Bundle 2
- Click Thinking 2 – Admin Edition
- Click Thinking 2 - Employee Edition
- Click Thinking Phishing Emails Infographic
Click Thinking Bundle 3
Click Thinking Bundle 4