One click on a malicious link is all it takes to unleash the worst the Internet has to offer. Click Thinking content encourages users to think before they act, providing helpful examples and insights that make training and learning fun. It also covers a wide range of information security topics relevant to today’s security-aware companies.
Click links on this page to download complimentary content.
Click Thinking – Summer 2021
- Click Thinking Newsletter – Summer 2021
- 13 Threats Puzzler Game Guide
- Travel Security Infographic
- Where did the click come from? Infographic
Click Thinking – May 2021
Click Thinking – April 2021
Click Thinking – March 2021
Click Thinking – February 2021
Click Thinking – January 2021
Click Thinking Bonus Feature: Fetch a Fish Game
Released November 2020
Fetch a Fish is an engaging way for your users to learn more about the 13 email threat types.
To find Fetch a Fish, log into Barracuda PhishLine. Navigate to Campaign > Click Thinking . Then use the filters in the left panel to search for Fetch .
Special Edition: Cyber Security Awareness Month Issue
Released October 2020
- Click Thinking Newsletter - Special Edition
- 13 Email Threat Types to Know About Right Now (eBook)
- 13 Threats Rollout Guide
- Email Threat Spotting Sheets (Separate article in Barracuda Campus)
Released September 2020
Account Takeover (ATO)
Released August 2020
- Click Thinking Newsletter - August 2020
- Account Takeover (ATO) Spotlight
- Account Takeover (ATO) Infographic
- Account Takeover (ATO) Rollout Guide
Staffing and Cybersecurity
Released June 2020
- Click Thinking Newsletter - June 2020
- Staffing and Cybersecurity Spotlight
- Staffing and Cybersecurity Infographic
- Staffing and Cybersecurity Rollout Guide
Released May 2020
- Click Thinking Newsletter - May 2020
- Access Control Spotlight
- Access Control Infographic
- Access Control Rollout Guide
Released April 2020
- Click Thinking Newsletter - April 2020
- Insider Threat Spotlight
- Insider Threat Infographic
- Insider Threat Rollout Guide
Released March 2020
Bonus – COVID-19 – Working at Home
Re-released March 2020
Informs employees about safety while working from home. Especially helpful for those who are new to working from home due to COVID-19.
Data Loss Prevention
Released February 2020
- Data Loss Prevention Newsletter
- Data Loss Prevention Infographic
- Data Loss Prevention Spotlight
- Data Loss Prevention Rollout Guidelines
Released January 2020
Vocabulary of Information Security
Released December 2019
Online Holiday Shopping
Released November 2019
- Online Holiday Shopping Newsletter
- Online Holiday Shopping Infographic
- Online Holiday Shopping Rollout Guidelines
- Online Holiday Shopping Spotlight
Released October 2019
- Click Thinking – October 2019 Edition
- PCI-DSS Infographic
- PCI-DSS Spotlight
- PCI-DSS Rollout Guidelines
Released September 2019
Released June 2019
Released May 2019
What is catfishing and how to detect it.
Released April 2019
A look at why senior executives are not immune to social engineering and phishing attacks.
Working from Home
Released January 2019
Informs employees about safety while working from home.
Web Browsing and Work
Released December 2018
Informs employees about the risks and ramifications of browsing the web at work.
- Click Thinking – December 2018 Edition
- Web Browsing and Work Infographic
- Web Browsing and Work Spotlight
Internet of Things
Released November 2018
Alerts viewers to the risks of using internet-connected devices.
Released September 2018
A look at the risks of using public Wi-Fi and ways to protect yourself.
Bring Your Own Device (BYOD)
Released August 2018
Examines risks to using one device for both personal and business purposes.
Released July 2018
Tips to protect you and your company when networking professionally.
- Click Thinking – July 2018 Admin Edition
- Professional Networking Infographic
- Professional Networking Spotlight
Released June 2018
Explores the dangers of downloading apps from the Internet.
Vishing and Smishing
Released May 2018
A closer look at the practices of voice phishing (Vishing) and text phishing (SMiShing) with an emphasis on protecting business.
- Click Thinking – May 2018 Admin Edition
- Vishing and SMiShing Infographic
- Vishing and SMiShing Spotlight
Personal and Physical Security
Released April 2018
We focus on personal and physical security concepts using fun personas to identify the types of tactics cybercriminals use to gain access to secure areas.
- Click Thinking – April 2018 Admin Edition
- Personal and Physical Security Infographic
- Personal and Physical Security Spotlight
- Training Card: Badger
- Training Card: Impersonator
- Training Card: Piggybacker
- Training Card: Shoulder Surfer
- Training Card: Rogue Device
Travel and Out of Office
Released March 2018
An in-depth look at cybersecurity threats that can arise during business travel and ways to protect your data and company network while on the road.
- Click Thinking – March 2018 Admin Edition
- Travel and Out of Office Infographic
- Travel and Out of Office Spotlight
- Travel and Out of Office 5 Tips
Business Email Compromise
Released February 2018
We examine how cybercriminals pull off business email compromise scams in an engaging and stylish comic-style format.
- Click Thinking – February 2018 Admin Edition
- Business Email Compromise (BEC) Infographic
- Business Email Compromise (BEC) Spotlight
Personally Identifiable Information
Released January 2018
A look at what qualifies as personally identifiable information (PII) and how cybercriminals use it to commit crimes like identify theft.
- Click Thinking – January 2018 Admin Edition
- Personally Identifiable Information (PII) Infographic
- Personally Identifiable Information (PII) Spotlight
Click Thinking Bundle 1
- Click Thinking 1 – Admin Edition
- Click Thinking 1 – Employee Edition
- Click Thinking Ransomware Infographic
Click Thinking Bundle 2
- Click Thinking 2 – Admin Edition
- Click Thinking 2 - Employee Edition
- Click Thinking Phishing Emails Infographic
Click Thinking Bundle 3
Click Thinking Bundle 4
Click Thinking Bundle 5
Click Thinking Bundle 6
Signs of Phishing Animated GIF
This animated graphic changes every 10 seconds, so keep watching.